I got married a year and half ago and my wife already wants a divorce. Meanwhile, I am still paying for the loan I took to get married to her. Because of the loan I’m paying, our finances have been affected and I’m not able to provide her with everything she needs.
My wife has not been patient with me at all and I am in tears as I am typing this because as a man it’s not easy to put your all into something and see it fall apart.
I have done everything I can for this woman. When we were dating, I sacrificed so much for her even to the point that it was greatly affecting me. But because of love I was doing it.
When we were going to get married, I told her we can do a simple wedding because of money issues but she got so pissed at me for even suggesting a simple marriage and because of that, we broke up for a few months and I had to go back and beg her because I really love her.
So a friend of mine who also took a loan to do his wedding linked me and I went for some. But for my friend, his marriage is about five years now and it’s still standing. He has also been able to pay the loan, so it gave me hope.
Now I can see that his wife was even helping him pay the loan and I should have factored that in.
All my wife knows is to receive, receive, receive. So women, because God designed you to receive during s*x, you always want to receive in everything? Hmmm.
My wife does not remember my birthday. But on her birthdays I buy gifts for her. I know for men, birthdays may not be a big deal, but it is nice for your woman to remember you and even wish you. She won’t do it. My wife is a hairdresser and fixes nails as well.
When I met her, they were sacking her from the shop she was working and I found a better place for her and paid for her to get the place. Upon all I have done for her, she is saying I cannot take care of her and so she is divorcing me.
I have been pleading with her to try and wait for a while. When I finish paying off our wedding loan, I will buy her more things and all the things she needs for her shop.
The sad thing is that, she is working yet I give her everything she needs. I don’t know where the money she makes from work goes to.
As an uber driver, I am trying very hard for us and even because of this whole situation, I have decided that we should wait a bit before we have a child because I don’t want to have a child in this kind of hardship.
My wife is making me look like I can’t feed her, how much more an additional baby?
What hurts me more is that my wife’s mother is fully supporting her to leave me.
This woman was the same person who was praising me when I visit her with money and foodstuffs. My wife’s father is late and I spoke to her uncle who stepped in as a father during our wedding.
The man knows how hard I am trying for his niece and told me that he will speak to her, but she doesn’t respect the old man and she didn’t take his advice. Now I am not done paying the loan, my car too has been giving me problems and my wife wants to divorce me.
Sometimes I just sit down and I don’t know what to do again with my life because I feel so hopeless. I regret everything and I don’t even know which one I regret more, marrying this woman or the loan I have taken to please her.
A Comprehensive Guide to Flights from Accra to Kumasi
Ghana, a country noted for its various landscapes and rich cultural history, has an effective air transport network that links major cities. One of the most popular routes is from Accra, the capital city, to Kumasi, the bustling metropolis in the Ashanti Region. In this in-depth study, we will investigate the dynamics of flights between Accra and Kumasi, including information on carriers, journey length, and the entire experience of this popular domestic route.
- Accra Kotoka International Airport (ACC): The voyage begins at Accra Kotoka International Airport, Ghana’s principal air transport gateway. This modern airport, which is well-equipped, serves as the departure point for flights to Kumasi.
- Kumasi International Airport (KMS) – Kumasi: The destination is the Ashanti Region’s Kumasi International Airport. To meet the increased number of passengers travelling to and from Kumasi, this airport has undergone considerable renovations.
There are several domestic airlines that fly between Accra and Kumasi, giving travellers alternatives according to their interests and timetables. Among the well-known airlines are:
- Africa World Airlines (AWA) is a major Ghanaian airline that operates daily flights between Accra and Kumasi.
- Air Ghana: Another important domestic airline that provides convenient connections between the two cities.
- Unity Air: A regional airline that also operates the Accra-Kumasi route, making domestic air travel more accessible in Ghana.
Because the flight time between Accra and Kumasi is very short, air travel is a handy and time-efficient choice for individuals who want to minimise travel time. The trip is normally 45 minutes long, allowing travellers to quickly shift between these two large cities.
Booking and Scheduling
Booking a flight from Accra to Kumasi is simple using the airlines’ official websites or travel agents. Flights are scheduled to serve a wide range of traveller demands, with several flights available throughout the day. To ensure optimal schedules, it is best to reserve tickets in advance, especially during high travel seasons.
The flight from Accra to Kumasi is short yet enjoyable. Cabin personnel should provide passengers with polite treatment, and some airlines may provide light snacks or refreshments throughout the journey. The trip’s small form provides a quick and easy travel experience.
Upon arriving at Kumasi International Airport, travellers can choose from a variety of ground transportation choices to get to their final destination. Taxis, rental automobiles, and shuttle services are all convenient options for getting to Kumasi.
The flight from Accra to Kumasi is an important route that connects two major cities in Ghana. Air travel has been a favourite means of transportation for individuals seeking quick and comfortable flights between these two bustling areas, thanks to dependable airlines, short travel periods, and efficient airport amenities. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, travelling from Accra to Kumasi provides a streamlined and delightful travel experience that allows travellers to easily explore the rich cultural tapestry of both cities.
Accra City Hotel: A Premier Oasis of Comfort and Luxury
Accra City Hotel, located in Ghana’s capital, is a paragon of luxury and hospitality. It is one of Accra’s top hotels, flawlessly blending modern comfort with the warmth of Ghanaian hospitality. In this detailed essay, we will look at the essential features, services, dining options, and overall attractiveness that make Accra City Hotel a top choice for discriminating travellers.
Accra City Hotel, conveniently positioned in Accra’s core business centre, provides visitors with easy access to key commercial hubs, government institutions, and cultural attractions. Because of its central position, it is an excellent alternative for both business travellers and visitors wishing to discover the dynamic city.
Rooms and Suites: Accra City Hotel offers a variety of well-appointed rooms and suites that are both comfortable and luxurious. Each lodging choice, from ordinary rooms to deluxe suites, is attractively designed and equipped with modern facilities. Guests may enjoy comfortable mattresses, modern decor, and spectacular city views.
Sankofa Restaurant: Sankofa, the hotel’s namesake restaurant, takes guests on a gourmet journey through Ghana’s many flavours. With a broad menu that includes both local and foreign cuisines, customers may enjoy a gourmet experience that represents Accra’s dynamic culinary scene.
Terrace Bar and Poolside Lounge
The Terrace Bar and Poolside Lounge give a classy atmosphere to unwind in a more casual setting. These locations provide the ideal combination of refinement and leisure, whether you’re sipping a refreshing cocktail by the pool or savouring light snacks with a view of the city skyline.
Facilities and Amenities
- Conference and Event Spaces: Accra City Hotel can accommodate a wide range of events, from corporate conferences to social gatherings. The hotel’s cutting-edge conference and event venues are complimented by skilled personnel, ensuring that events run smoothly and successfully.
- Fitness and Wellness: The hotel has a fitness centre with sophisticated workout equipment for health and wellness aficionados. After a workout, visitors may unwind and refresh at the spa with a variety of therapeutic treatments.
- Concierge Services: The Accra City Hotel’s specialised concierge service ensures that visitors enjoy a wonderful stay. Concierge services give a personalised touch to the entire visitor experience, from organising transportation to making local suggestions.
Accra City Hotel may incorporate eco-friendly practices in accordance with global sustainability trends. This might include energy-saving efforts, trash reduction initiatives, and community involvement programmes that demonstrate the hotel’s commitment to responsible tourism.
Reviews and Recognition
A look into Accra City Hotel’s guest reviews and any awards or accolades gives insight into the level of service and visitor satisfaction. Positive feedback and accolades from trustworthy sources demonstrate the hotel’s commitment to offering an extraordinary guest experience.
Accra City Hotel epitomises elegance, convenience, and exceptional service in the centre of Accra. With its exquisite suites, numerous dining experiences, and first-rate amenities, the hotel provides a refuge of luxury for both business and pleasure travellers. Guests who choose Accra City Hotel go on a journey where modern luxury meets Ghana’s rich cultural tapestry, resulting in an exceptional experience in the bustling capital city.
Navigating Ghana’s Heart: An In-Depth Look at the Accra Map
Accra, Ghana’s busy capital city, is a colourful mix of culture, history, and modernity. Understanding the structure of this dynamic metropolis is essential for both residents and visitors. In this detailed tour, we will delve into the complexities of the Accra map, emphasising significant monuments, neighbourhoods, and the general layout that distinguishes this West African metropolis.
Accra is located on the Gulf of Guinea and has a diversified terrain. Accra provides a variety of experiences, from coastal locations with gorgeous beaches to inland neighbourhoods rich in cultural heritage. Understanding the geographical pattern is necessary for effective navigation.
- Osu: Osu is one of Accra’s oldest neighbourhoods, with a bustling environment. Oxford Street, a prominent retail and entertainment district, is located here. This region also has historical landmarks such as Christiansborg Castle and the Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum.
- Jamestown: With its colonial-era architecture, Jamestown is a historic district that maintains the city’s heritage. Its small alleyways are home to vivid street art, lighthouses, and the James Fort Prison.
- Airport City: This lively commercial zone is located near Kotoka International Airport. It is a business and international travel hub since it has corporate offices, luxury hotels, and conference centres.
- East Legon: East Legon is a residential and commercial neighbourhood noted for its affluent residences, retail centres, and restaurants. It’s a bustling neighbourhood with a combination of modern conveniences and a suburban feel.
- Kwabenya: Kwabenya, located on the outskirts of Accra, offers a more tranquil, suburban atmosphere. It is well-known for its residential neighbourhoods, schools, and green areas.
Landmarks and Points of Interest
- Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum: Located in the centre of Accra, the Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum is a notable monument. It is a centre of introspection and national pride that honours Ghana’s first President, Kwame Nkrumah.
- The Independence Arch and Black Star Square are prominent buildings that represent Ghana’s march to freedom. The Black Star Square is a large ceremonial location that is regularly utilised for national festivals and events.
- Makola Market: Makola Market is a busy commercial area that provides a sensory-rich experience. Its winding lanes expose a lively assortment of wares, ranging from fresh fruit to fabrics and crafts.
- Labadi Beach is a great spot for a quiet getaway. It has sandy beaches, vibrant beachside bars, and the opportunity to relax by the Atlantic Ocean.
The transportation network of Accra comprises roads, railroads, and air travel. The city’s transportation network links numerous neighbourhoods, and Kotoka International Airport serves as a main gateway. Public transit, such as buses and taxis, is a handy method to get around the city.
Online Maps and Navigation Apps
Online maps and navigation applications have become indispensable tools for navigating Accra in the digital era. Platforms such as Google Maps give real-time directions, traffic updates, and information on sites of interest, providing a unified experience for both inhabitants and tourists.
Accra’s navigation is a voyage through history, culture, and modernity. The Accra map provides directions to the city’s many neighbourhoods, landmarks, and dynamic communities. Understanding the layout of Accra improves the whole experience of this lively West African metropolis, whether touring historical monuments, relaxing on the beaches, or conducting business in the bustling districts.
Over 300,000 young men and women walk with Alan
NPP Orphan Constituency Primaries: Winners so far
NPP Primaries: Mark Okraku Mantey loses Ayensuano constituency
Mahama’s 2024 election campaign song is complete – Nacee
Jefferson Sackey wins Ablekuma Central in the NPP Parliamentary Primaries, as Nii Noi captures Klottey Korle
I slept with 300 people in a year – detractors call me ‘disgusting,’ but I feel powerful
Ghanaian Youth Smoke Shisha like Locomotive Engines – Sam George
Some Black Stars players are a waste of time – Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu fumes
Quickly approve new renal unit costs – Korle-Bu to Parliament
Akufo-Addo pardons eight Chiana SHS students who insulted him
Audio: Richard Attah’s wife narrates how ‘Aki and Pawpaw’ plotted the sack of Samuel Boadu
Video: I will marry 20 wives and have 10 concubines – Osofo Ajagurajahon Gh One TV with Serwaa Amihere
Reggie Rockstone vs Bongo Ideas on Twitter… Davido sends a DM to notorious Bongo Ideas
Captain Smart declares Bawumia as next NPP flagbearer as he explains why he sacked Ras Mubarak on set
Ghana Football3 days ago
General News7 days ago
About 70,000 persons in the Ashanti Region are HIV positive
Featured5 days ago
Lancaster Hotel Accra: A Luxurious Haven in the Heart of Ghana’s Capital
General News5 days ago
More than one-third of Ghanaians bleach their skin – WHO report
Featured4 days ago
A Comprehensive Guide to Flights from Accra to Kumasi
General News4 days ago
Keta Azizadzi’s floodgates closed
Celebrities6 days ago
Medikal, a Rising Star in Ghanaian Music
Featured6 days ago
Greater Accra Region: A Vibrant Centre of Culture, Commerce, and History