My Husband’s Mother Died In A Similar Circumstance, Yet He Wants Me To Go Through The Same Ordeal
My husband and I have been married for ten years. We have three daughters and I am expecting a fourth. My husband has an obsession for making sure their family name transcends generations and never ends. His dad repeated it to him several times and now my husband has become so obsessed with that.
My husband’s mother died because of complications in delivery. The painful part is that, both mother and the baby died. That was her sixth pregnancy. She had a lot of miscarriages and in the end, it was only my husband and his sister who were born alive. I read a story here where the husband was forcing her wife to give birth to more children to comprehensate for his mother having only him. In my case, my husband needs a son to ensure the family name doesn’t end, affecting our marriage.
My husband has become a very moody person. This became apparent when we went to check the gender of the baby I was carrying and it was a girl. He was so annoyed that he even informed his father and the old man was disappointed. As if I am the one who creates human beings or genders. I believe that children are gifts from God and I love all my daughters with all my heart. My husband is now telling me that after having this fourth child, we should try for a fifth or else he will have to impregnate another woman to have a son. I was beyond shocked. Both of us agreed that this fourth child I am carrying will be our last.
Now I am wondering if this man ever loved me or thinks about my well-being. His mother died trying to give birth to more children and he is doing the exact same thing. I know how some events can repeat themselves in families so anytime I am in labour, I am filled with even more fear. All I have been doing during this pregnancy period is praying that I deliver safely and have my child. I have decided that I will not have another child after this. I am willing to divorce my husband if he shows any signs of cheating because he would have broken our trust and the vows he said to me and I will not allow myself to be a victim. I have spoken to my family about what is happening and my uncle and his family will be sitting down to talk about it. Thankfully, my uncles agree with me. It is not my fault that our children are only girls. There is nothing wrong with having only female children.
I am just so burdened by all of this and I wanted a place to share this problem. I am open to receiving any additional advice from everyone who will read this.
Apply for Scholarships in USA: GPA Requirements and Many More
A scholarship is a monetary award given to a student for academic achievement and promise. Some, however, consider financial needs as well. Scholarships are not required to be repaid. You can apply for three types of scholarships: university scholarships, department-sponsored scholarships, and external (non-UNT) scholarships. Obtaining a full free scholarship in the United States is a difficult process, but it is possible if you have outstanding academic achievements, exceptional talents, and financial needs.
Applying for scholarships in the USA typically involves the following steps:
- Scholarship research: Begin by looking into scholarships that are available to you. You can find scholarships that match your skills, interests, and qualifications by using online search engines such as Fastweb, Scholarships.com, and Cappex.
- Checking eligibility: Once you’ve found scholarships that interest you, carefully review their eligibility requirements. Some scholarships may be restricted to specific regions, disciplines, or demographic groups.
- Preparing your application materials: Scholarship applications typically require the submission of an application form, transcripts, test scores, essays, letters of recommendation, and other supporting materials. Gather all required documents and begin preparing them as soon as possible to ensure that you meet the application deadline.
- Scholarship applications: Submit your applications to the scholarships for which you are eligible and interested. Make sure to carefully read the application instructions and submit your materials by the deadline.
- Following up: After submitting your scholarship applications, you may need to contact the scholarship providers to confirm receipt and inquire about the status of your application.
- Acceptance of an award: If you are chosen for a scholarship, you will typically be notified via email or mail. Additional steps may be required, such as accepting the scholarship offer, providing additional documentation, or attending an interview.
- Renewal: Some scholarships are renewable for multiple years; however, in order to continue receiving the scholarship, you must maintain your eligibility and meet the renewal requirements.
In addition to these steps, you can think about ways to improve your academic performance, participate in extracurricular activities, volunteer, and network with scholarship providers and alumni to increase your chances of receiving a scholarship.
What GPA is required for scholarships USA?
The GPA required for scholarships in the United States varies depending on the scholarship programme, but most scholarships require a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Some scholarships, however, may have higher GPA requirements, such as 3.0, 3.5, or even 4.0. Scholarships may take into account factors other than GPA, such as test scores, essays, letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities, and community involvement. Certain majors, academic programmes, or demographic groups may also have specific GPA requirements for scholarships. It’s critical to research the specific scholarship programmes you’re interested in to find out what GPA requirements and other eligibility criteria they have.
What is the easiest scholarship to get?
Scholarship programmes vary in terms of eligibility requirements, application processes, and competitiveness, so there is no single “easiest” scholarship to obtain. Some scholarship programmes, on the other hand, may have less competition and more relaxed eligibility requirements, potentially making them easier to obtain. Here are a couple of examples:
- Some scholarships are only available to students from a specific geographic region, such as a city, county, or state. Local scholarships may attract fewer applicants than national scholarships, making them more accessible.
- Niche scholarships are intended for students with specific interests, talents, or backgrounds. There are scholarships for left-handed students, tall students, gamers, and a variety of other niche categories.
- Merit-based scholarships are given out based on academic or other achievements, such as athletic or artistic abilities. Merit-based scholarships may be available if you have a strong academic record or exceptional talents.
- Scholarships based on financial need: Some scholarships are awarded based on financial need. You may be eligible for need-based scholarships if you demonstrate financial need.
- Essay contests: Some scholarship programmes require applicants to write essays on a particular topic. You may have an advantage in essay-based scholarship contests if you are a strong writer.
While there may be less competition for these types of scholarships, it is important to note that they still require effort and attention to detail in the application process. To increase your chances of receiving a scholarship, review the eligibility requirements carefully, submit all required materials on time, and put your best foot forward in your application.
Which US university gives 100% scholarships?
Some universities in the United States provide full-ride scholarships that cover tuition, room and board, and other expenses. However, these scholarships are extremely competitive, and only a small number of students are typically awarded them each year. The following universities provide full-ride scholarships:
- Duke University: The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program at Duke covers full tuition, fees, room and board, as well as summer enrichment opportunities and leadership development.
- Emory University: Emory University offers the Emory Scholars Program, which includes full tuition, fees, room and board, as well as a stipend for study abroad, research, or internship opportunities.
- Notre Dame Scholars Program: The Notre Dame Scholars Program covers full tuition, fees, room and board, as well as an additional $26,000 for enrichment opportunities such as research, internships, or study abroad.
- Vanderbilt University: The Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholarship, which covers full tuition, fees, room and board, as well as a stipend for summer research or study abroad, is available at Vanderbilt.
- Yale University offers the Yale Scholarship, which includes full tuition, fees, room and board, a travel stipend, and a book allowance.
Please keep in mind that these scholarships have specific eligibility requirements and application processes, as well as being extremely competitive. To be considered for one of these scholarships, you must have exceptional academic achievements, leadership skills, and community involvement, among other things. To determine if you qualify, research each university’s scholarship programmes and eligibility criteria, and carefully follow the application instructions.
MTN Ghana disputes $773m tax bill from government
MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s largest wireless carrier, said it has received a $773 million back-tax bill, including penalties and interest charges in Ghana that it plans to fight.
The bill is for the period between 2014 and 2018 and implies that MTN under-declared its revenue in the country by 30%, the company said in a statement on Friday.
MTN said it received the notice this week
The company said, “MTN Ghana believes that the taxes due have been paid during the period under assessment and has resolved to vigorously defend MTN Ghana’s position on the assessment,”
Africa’s largest wireless carriers are increasingly caught up in tax disputes on the continent.
MTN was victorious in a conflict in Nigeria in 2020 when the government had to drop a $2 billion claim for back taxes following a 16-month battle.
More recently, Vodacom Group Ltd. has been embroiled in a controversial tax demand in Congo that saw the government seal parts of its offices and freezes
A spokeswoman for the GRA, Florence Asante, said she couldn’t immediately comment when reached by phone.
Ghana, which lost access to the international capital markets due to its ballooning debt and loan service costs, suspended interest payments on its external debt last month. The nation is trying to restructure its obligations to finalize a $3 billion bailout from the International Monetary Fund.
MTN said in the statement that the GRA had begun an audit of its Ghanaian business in 2019 to look into the “reliability and completeness” of the revenue it declared during the five years. The GRA hadn’t issued the unit with any guidelines or standards relating to its new audit methodology, MTN said.
“MTN Group and MTN Ghana will continue to engage with the relevant authorities on this matter and MTN remains resolute that MTN Ghana is a tax-compliant corporate citizen,” the company said. its bank accounts.
The Ghana Revenue Authority used a third-party consultant as well as a new methodology, the company said.
“MTN Ghana strongly disputes the accuracy and basis of the assessment, including the methodology used in conducting the audit,” the company said.
5 Richest Families In Ghana
Despite the crippling economic challenges confronting Ghana, some families still wield strong financial muscles according to a recent research conducted by Forbes top five richest families in Ghana.
The Irani family with a net worth of $800m ranks among the list compiled by the renowned research outfit.
Also on the list is the Brock Royal family with a $748m net worth.
Recently, the Brock family was in the news following a sleek Maybach Exelero discovered in Ghana after a collaborative effort by two embassies resulting in the confiscation of the sports like car in Accra.
It was later released after the embassy discovered the affluence of the Brock Royal family.
The founder and father of the Brock royal family declined interview by the media wanting to enquire more about their wealth.
The Kalmoni family with a net worth of $700m also ranks among the top five rich list.
A $650m net worth hands the Awuah Darkos a place on the rankings.
Owners of business conglomerate (Ashfoam, Suvenil Paints)-The Hitti family -net worth of $550m has been captured on the Forbes rich list.
According to the research, the criteria for the ranking was not based strictly on net worth, but rather the total value of properties minus debt .
ECG disconnects Osu Police Barracks over illegal connection
Who exactly is Dan Price? Wiki, Height, Net Worth, and Girlfriend
Corey Taylor Net Worth, Movies, Books, and Marital Status in 2023
Colleen Hoover’s Age, Height, Net Worth, Husband, and Career Information
Ernest Opoku boasts about being given a BJ on a VIP bus
Joseph Amoako sentenced to two years imprisonment for rape in Sweeden
Dr Louisa Satekla warns that BJ is not a good thing
Apply for Scholarships in USA: GPA Requirements and Many More
Rapper Fabolous Net Worth 2023: Career, Home, Cars, Age and More
Small business health insurance in the United States
Akufo-Addo pardons eight Chiana SHS students who insulted him
Audio: Richard Attah’s wife narrates how ‘Aki and Pawpaw’ plotted the sack of Samuel Boadu
Video: I will marry 20 wives and have 10 concubines – Osofo Ajagurajahon Gh One TV with Serwaa Amihere
Reggie Rockstone vs Bongo Ideas on Twitter… Davido sends a DM to notorious Bongo Ideas
Captain Smart declares Bawumia as next NPP flagbearer as he explains why he sacked Ras Mubarak on set
Entertainment7 days ago
It was a social experiment – Edem finally reveals the content of his NDC/NPP campaign posters
Politics5 days ago
Mahama and three other NDC flagbearer candidates to be vetted next week
Celebrities6 days ago
Cody Ko Net Worth in 2023: Income, Salary, Career, and Biography
Celebrities6 days ago
Christina Milian’s Net Worth, Age, Height, and More
General News6 days ago
Pastor closes church after winning bet
Celebrities6 days ago
Charleston White Net Worth in 2023, Age, Height, and Many Others
General News6 days ago
The Energy Ministry has not been disconnected from the power grid – ECG
Sports7 days ago
Kylian Mbappe named new France captain as he replaces retired Hugo Lloris